Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 13th...First entry taken from my journal

...Of course....mine is the only flight that is delayed. I miss them so much more than I could express. Being the older brother means having to be stronger, although truth be told, I think they spend more time taking care of me. Bless their hearts for allowing me to believe otherwise. Another reason to add to the ever-growing list of why I love them so. Because they let me play superhero....even though I 'm 23 years old.

Random thought - April 13th - 8:34 AM. "I wonder how much easier things would be if I just told you....."

Random thought - April 13th - 9:40 AM "I've slept about an hour in a 48 hour period and I'm definitely getting delusional..although it may have something to do with the fact that I took two sleeping pills....I might have miscalculated a bit....I can only pretend to be normal for like 10 more minutes....BTW....Flight Attendants....haaave mercy...WHERE do they get these......This plane needs to board already, I'm falling.......(my pen literally trails off as I am sitting at my gate waiting to board)

I slept for about 14 hours on this flight, only waking for my meals.

I found it deliciously cliche that as soon as we landed "Come Fly with Me" began to play...It brings back such a familiar feeling in such an unfamiliar place...

No comments:

Post a Comment